What is testing and certification?
Engineering consulting proving to meet required standards specified by each country through testing/inspection/certification of the product.
- ㆍCore business of the 21st Century to test/measure/certify car electronic units’ fields.
- ㆍSecured credibility of customers on the company and the products.
- ㆍAccurate testing to substantialize stability and effective quality control of car electronic units.
- ㆍSecure stability of testing and certification devices, guarantee credibility of the company and products, develop high-quality new products.
Provision of information, pre-test
- Development of prototype
Security Technology Resource
Provision of local information
- Mass production
- customs clearance for export
Role of revotech.kr
Play a pivotal role to mediate and increase credibility on the product between the customers, manufacturers, and certification agencies. Decrease investment of manufacturer on infrastructure to concentrate on the R&D. Shorten certification process.
Why should select revotech.kr to conduct test and certification?
- ㆍProvide test certification service through leading technology of domestic vehicle electronic units.
- ㆍEngineer group with the best know-how in the business community
- - more than 30% of the total employee are manager class with more than 15 years in career.
- ㆍProvide total solution in testing and development and R&D with board members mainly from Hyundai Mobis and Mando, leading companies in car electronic units
- ㆍPossess testing facilities covering the whole vehicle electric unit industry
- ㆍInfrastructure optimized for maintaining security of customer companies
- - CCTV, control of research room
- - Practice of technology loss prevention system
Verification process of electro-magnetic wave
Our test assessment services are divided into three categories
Testing and Verification
ㆍTo test and verify the quality and electronic safety of your electric/electronic products to comply with the electronic standards and regulations given by OEM
ㆍTo demonstrate that your electronic products are compliant with national standards (KOLAS) or OEM’s regulations.
ㆍTo provide consultation for automobile electronic products not to comply with the given standards in order to pass them.
CE (Conducted Emission):Measuring noise by electromagnetic waves transmission – CISPR 25
ㆍTest and certificate electromagnetic emission transmitted along power or signal line
ESD (Electrostatic Discharge):Electrostatic tolerance test (Power On/Off) – ISO10605
ㆍTest and certificate immune performance of electrostatic effect
CTE (Conducted Transient Emission):Measuring conducted transient noise – ISO7637-2
ㆍTest and certificate immune performance of electronic components by transient voltage from inductive load
RI (Radiated Immunity):Electromagnetic waves radiated immune test – ISO 11452-2, 4, 8
ㆍTest and certificate immunity performance of electric/ electronic components by external interruption of electromagnetic wave
ㆍTesting items: BCI (Bulk Current injection), ALSE, Magnetic Field, interruption/interference by GSM/radio test
RE (Radiated Emission):Electromagnetic radiation noise measurement – CISPR 25
ㆍTesting and certifying signals or interference waves propagated from the source of radiation to space
CE (Conducted Emission):Electromagnetic wave transient noise measurement – CISPR 25
ㆍTesting and certifying electromagnetic emissions transmitted along power lines or signal lines.
ESD (Electrostatic Discharge):Static tolerance testing(Power On/Off) – ISO10605
ㆍTesting and certifying tolerance of electrical products by static electricity
CTE (Conducted Transient Emission):Transient excessive noise measurement – ISO7637-2
ㆍTesting and certifying tolerance of electrical equipment against transient voltage generated from inductive load
RI (Radiated Immunity):Electromagnetic radiation tolerance test - ISO 11452-2, 4, 8
ㆍTesting and certifying tolerance of electric / electronic parts against electromagnetic interference from outside
ㆍTest items: Bulk current injection (BCI), ALSE, magnetic field, GSM / Radio transceiver test
CTI (Conducted Transient Immunity <Power, Signal>) – ISO 7637-2, 3
ㆍTesting and certifying tolerance of electrical equipment against instantaneous pulse voltage flowing into power line or signal line